FOCUS 200 Hour Program is unlike no other! We are happy that you are interested in embarking on a life changing and transformational journey with us. Not only will you deepen your own yoga practice but you will build the foundation for being and becoming an intelligent, caring, and inspiring yoga teacher. We would be honored to have you as part of our teacher training program and offer you a sincerely warm welcome! The Focus 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is an invitation for new students or seasoned practitioners of all levels, backgrounds, and all ages to engage in the conversation, practice and teaching of Yoga.
The FOCUS 200 will cover all of the following:
● The Art of Teaching & Taking the Seat of a Teacher
● Yoga Anatomy
● Yoga Philosophy, Sutras and The Bhagavad Gita
● Proper Alignment Techniques
● Asana Clinics
● Hands on Assists and Adjustments
● Meditation and Journaling
● Sequencing and Theming Your Class
● Conscious communication skills
● Professional Practice & Ethics with hands on experience during classes
● Variations, Modifications and Contraindications
● Pre/Post Natal
Join Sati Rose, E-RYT 200 & Abbie Chowansky E-RYT 200 with other extraordinary registered Yoga Teachers at focus including Amanda Zavadonick RYT-500, Ivy Monaco RYT- 200.
YTT Training will most likely be held over 2 weekends a months on Saturdays 11:30am-5pm and Sundays 12:30-5:00pm with the occasional weeknight workshop on Thursday or Friday evenings. Dates are tentative as the following:
Based off Yoga Alliance requirements the training will be broken down by:
- 100 Hours of Techniques, Training, & Practice
- 25 hours of Teaching Methodology
- 20 hours of Anatomy & Physiology
- 20-30 hours Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics for Yoga teachers
- 10 Hours Practicum
- Practice and volunteers hours will be additional to the above dates.
Reading The following texts are required reading for the FOCUS 200. Additional handouts or readings may be distributed by teachers during the training.
● The Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice by T.K.V. Desikachar
● The Yoga Sutras by Swami Satchidananda
● The Key Muscles of Hatha Yoga by Ray Long
● Bhagavad Gita – A New Translation by Stephen Mitchell
● Living Your Yoga: Finding the Spiritual in Everyday Life by Judith Hanson Lasater The Focus Fitness Training Manuals will be distributed during the first weekend of training.
Recommended Reading The following texts are highly suggested reading which will be discussed for the FOCUS 200:
● Light On Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar
● Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
● Eastern Body, Western Mind: Psychology and the Chakra System As a Path to the Self by Anodea Judith
Investment for Winter Training:
Deposit: $500 non-refundable deposit.
Early Bird Payment of $2250 by Dec 1, 2016.
Payment after Dec 1, 2016 or with payment plan: $2499
Payment plans are available.
Receive unique Yoga Training Manuals exclusive to FF studios! 25 focus classes included in YTT pricing.
Please call the studio at 610.525.5515 for more information or email email@example.com for an application. SPACE is LIMITED!
Information Gathers dates will be posted. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org