Although the summer is winding down, there are lots of things to look forward to in the fall – pumpkin flavored everything, breaking out your favorite sweater, and getting back into a routine.
As the kids head back to school, here are some tips for getting back into your workout routine:
- Layout your clothes the night before. That way, if you’re pressed for time in the morning, your outfit and water bottle will be ready to go.
- Sign up ahead of time. Focus Fitness uses the MindBodyConnect website and app to allow you to sign up in advance. When you’ve already committed to your place in class, you’ll be more inclined to go.
- Find a fitness buddy. Having a friend to attend class with will hold you accountable so you don’t bail AND make it more fun.
- Keep it outside. Just because the weather is getting cooler doesn’t mean you can’t keep playing outdoors! Grab a sweatshirt and join the Focus Fitness crew at our new Fall Bootcamp!
- HAVE FUN! Try a new class, like Yoga-X, to get all of your fitness juices flowing. Don't forget to sing up, space is limited and we only have 12 slots for these classes.
Focus Fitness offers a variety of fitness classes from spinning and yoga to barre and TRX. For $150 a month, you have unlimited access to all of our class offerings. With so many new and exciting classes offered at convenient times, Focus Fitness is the perfect place to help you get back into your workout routine this fall!
Find Your Routine!
By: Kristen Reed